"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas! We sure are enjoying this day! Earlier in the week we had Thaxmas with my dad and stepmom and today we're headed to Orangeburg to spend the day with the Leviners. On Saturday we're headed to Chester to have Christmas with my mother and stepfather.
Caroline got so many things for Christmas- from books, to clothes and shoes, and even a rocking chair! We're so thankful to our family for thinking about her this Christmas. Next Christmas will be such a delight for me and Sam as well as our family! God Bless!

Caroline's Rocking Chair from her Nanny and PC!


Melissa and Sam

No comments: