"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby shower at WKE!
Today, my school gave me a baby shower! We had such a great time! My team did an awesome job preparing for my special day! I had several friends that I use to work with but are now in other schools in my district come to the shower and it was so nice to see them- thanks Jenna and Kelly! Caroline got so many things like onesies, sleepers, clothes, diaper warmer, toys, receiving blankets, socks, baby legs (Heather I'm so excited about these baby legs), hamper, wipes, handmade monogrammed diaper bag with matching monogrammed changing pad, tummy time boppy mat, gift cards, books, bibs, etc, etc. I am so appreciative of all the things we got today. I can't wait to organize all these new baby things in Caroline's closet!



No comments: