"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 32nd Birthday Sam!
Tomorrow Sam turns 32! So let's all sing to him:
H-B-T-Y
H-B-T-Y
H-B-D-S
H-B-T-Y!
We went out to eat tonight with our neighbors to celebrate Sam's birthday early because tomorrow night we have our very first lamaze class! We are very excited about the class! After Wednesday we have five weeks to go! According to this man at church when told that I was having a baby in five weeks he commented that I needed to grow! As you can see from the photos- the new one at the top (Raven- he, he) I have certainly grown! These past eight months have gone by pretty fast! I hear however that the last month is the hardest! Caroline is so busy now- yesterday was the first time that we actually saw the outline of her body parts through my stomach- I think it was her elbow- this was very painful but funny to watch! Sam was so amazed! He says that she's getting anxious to meet us as we are her!

No comments: