"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nope, no baby! We're just waiting!! Tomorrow I'll be exactly 40 weeks and I have a doctor's appointment at 9 am to see if I've made progress since last week! I am very thankful that I've made it this far and when Caroline's ready to be born she'll be born!
Here's some things that I promised to post!


On last Friday my sweet students gave me a surprise baby shower- complete with shower food, a fun game, and presents! It was so much fun and I'm sure the children enjoyed it as much as I did! The game we played was to see who could come close to estimating the size of my belly with a string- we had a winner. Sean was within an inch of getting my measurement just right!


We have a new take home dress for Caroline and its very lovely! My best friend's grandmother smocked the dress with matching bonnet and its beautiful! Thank you Mamie!

Also this past weekend was my birthday weekend (Monday was my actual birthday)! My mom and stepdad came up and took me out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Copper River. We had a wonderful time and the food was yummy!

Baby Shower at WKE!











Last Morning Message:


Birthday Weekend:







Caroline's Take Home Dress and Bonnet
Made by Mamie!


Waiting for Caroline!
39 Weeks 4 Days

No comments: