"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 24, 2009

Tomorrow is an exciting day for me as well as for a lot of other people in SC. On tomorrow I'll be one of the many walkers to walk for the March of Dimes at the South Carolina State Fairgrounds as well as in other cities in SC like Boiling Springs ,where my 15 year old niece, Courtney, will be walking to support research to ensure healthy full term births. I am walking on behalf of Morgan Kate Callahan as part of team Morgan Kate! Morgan Kate was born at 25 weeks 4 days and because of research by the March of Dimes and sponsors like you and me, Morgan Kate is here today and thriving! I am looking forward to spending the walk with Morgan Kate's family and friends! To read Morgan Kate's story click on the link "Morgan Kate" on the right hand side- once on Morgan Kate's blog click on the link on the left hand side that says "Morgan Kate's Story".
Here's some pictures of Caroline's latest visitors.
Natasha feeding Caroline her very
first bottle! Now Sam can also have
the opportunity of feeding Caroline
at times throughout the week.
Emily!

Aunt Rhonda these are for you!
Caroline- 26 days old!










How sweet!





These faces are my favorite!
Caroline- 24 days old!

2 comments:

Heather and Travis said...

I LOVE the picture of the two of you. Precious! Of course Caroline is too cute and Melissa, you look terrific! Can't believe you gave birth 26 days ago.

I am so excited about tomorrow. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy "new mommy" duties to walk on behalf of Morgan Kate. Thank you also for your generous donation. Because of you the March of Dimes will be able to continue their amazing research.

Love you!

Kathy Hardison said...

You were a real trooper yesterday! Thank you so VERY much for walking. It was good to see you and hopefully I can see Ms. Caroline soon. Take care of yourself and thanks again.