"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today was an outing for sure! I had my six week check up and so all three of us made a day of it. After my appointment we headed on over to Groucho's for lunch and then headed on to White Knoll so my children could meet Caroline. There little eyes lit up as we walked into the room. I took Caroline out of her stroller and held her up for them to see and they were so funny with their comments about her (I told them they could only look not touch)! They thought she was just so cute and I have to admit they are right (one teacher friend even said that she thought her children were cute- but that Caroline was the most beautiful baby she'd ever seen)! We had to leave the room almost as quick as we arrived because Caroline had a little poo accident and so we had to change her everything- school was out by the time all this business took place so I'm going back very soon so they could see her again and maybe one more time after that for our end of the year class party! As we were showing her off to other teachers in the building after school another first grader (his mom is also a teacher at my school) commented- "does she walk yet" and "are you coming back in August" and "if she just lays around all day what did I do"- he's too funny! He had yet another question but quickly said "never mind"- I can only imagine what he wanted to ask!


Please keep the Freemans in your thoughts and prayers. They lost their little girl, Kayleigh, last night after 11 months in the NICU. The show The Doctors is featuring a documentary on Kayleigh and her family on tomorrow, May 13th. This family is enduruing tremendous pain right now but they have unwavering faith in God for His plan for them (Jeremiah 29:11). Their story has not only witnessed to me but also to the thousands of people who read Kayleigh's blog each and every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your students loved Caroline! :) You should have come to see me at the middle school...haha!

I have been reading Kayleigh's blog and I watched the Doctors today.

Are you going to be at Relay for Life on Friday night?? :)

**Cortney**