"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, August 14, 2009

With school soon starting and preparing myself and Caroline for daycare- I have been busy! I began working last Wednesday with one trade day the Thursday before. It has been very difficult leaving Caroline even with family members (who by the way have taken great care of Caroline- thanks Rhonda and Grand), but it has given me some practice of starting back to work and having to leave her. She'll start Monday with a private sitter and we can't be more pleased with Mrs. Leah- who by the way will also be keeping two more babies along with Caroline! I tell Caroline she soon will have lots of friends to play with! Pray for me as I make this hard transition from staying home with her for the past four months to going back to teaching.

She'll be getting dedicated on this Sunday, August 16th and we are looking forward to celebrating this day with family and friends!



Sleepy girl!


Caroline finds her thumb!



I found Sam singing and dancing with Caroline
in the kitchen! It was just the sweetest! I couldn't
resist snapping a picture!

Caroline loves daddy kisses!



Happy 19 weeks!


I have my lovey and my toes- that's
all I need!


I am not playing peek-a-boo!



Morgan Kate came over for a playdate with
Caroline! What a treat!


Sam at his first softball game for LBC!


Caroline cheering for her daddy! It was very
hot when Sam played his first game
(note the red cheeks) and very near Caroline's
bed time but she stayed awake to help cheer
her daddy! What a trooper!

No comments: