"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quick Post!! Yes, I am going to post clues 4, 5, and 6 for C's Halloween costume tonight for all those anxious to see what she's going to be! It's report card time and its taken me a while to get those ready! Also, I'll have new sippy cup pics! Yes, our little girl tried sipping from another friend's sippy cup by accident at Leah's on last Friday, and she did very well. So we bought some this past weekend! Just to let you know I am not trying to rush her at all but I'm just exposing her to it!
More to come!!
Oh and I hear that I have a look alike on tonight's America's Next Top Model! I shall see tonight at 8:00!

The Leviners

No comments: