"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 19, 2009

This past weekend was a lot of fun with our little Caroline! She's sitting up more and more and she loves it. We did a little shopping this weekend so that's why a lot of these pics are of her in her carseat! She never minds being in her seat!
Also she's "talking"! She hasn't yet learned that word "mama" but she sure calls for her daddy! She's saying "da da da da" all the time! She doesn't of course know what's she saying but we're enjoying it! It's so funny! Sam just gave her bath and he said she was saying "ba ba ba ba" as he was singing to her while bathing her. I haven't heard that one yet!
Caroline is getting a new second cousin on tomorrow! We can't wait to hear if the baby is a boy or a girl! We'll keep you updated!
The first time I wore my coat!

My mama couldn't wait to put me in these
new pj's! She loves that they have feet in them!
I love them too!

Sleepy little girl!


Look at me!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

She is just too cute!! :)