"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Little girl is doing so many things and fast! Today when I went to pick up scoot scoot (yes I have so many names for her) from Leah's, she was sitting in a high chair feeding herself puffs and drinking apple juice (diluted of course) from a sippy cup. She was showing me that she was a big girl and even cried when I took the sippy cup from her becuase it was time to go home and start our Thanksgiving Holiday! I am so excited that we get to share this special holiday of thanks with Caroline. I remember last Thanksgiving when I was pregnant and I remember thinking man, next year is going to be so much fun having a little one! We are just looking forward to this week! Spending time with family and friends is what its all about!

Oh, and little Cinderella is beginning to hear the word no. She's starting to crawl and scoot everywhere and getting into everything. Time to remove the coffee table, huh! No more stuff lying around either...Sam will be glad (when all my stuff finally gets picked up).

Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Love and Prayers,
The Leviners

No comments: