"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Caroline Meets Santa Claus!


After two hours of waiting Caroline finally met Santa Claus! She loved looking up at him and especially pulling his beard! This was so much fun for us. I met and talked to lots of "friends" that were also excited about sitting on Santa's lap! The little four year old in front of us kept Caroline quite entertained! He wanted a baby for Christmas! He'll make a great big brother because he was so gentle and friendly with Caroline!
As I was standing in line I kept thinking back to when I was a child and how excited seeing Santa made me! I want Caroline to have that same magical feeling! This was a priceless moment for mommy and daddy...to take our sweet little girl to see Santa for the very first time (and yes I did get a little teary eyed seeing her so happy for those few seconds!)

2 comments:

Kathy Henson said...

You're so funny! I guess I could see you getting teary eyed. But...it's ok. :) I get like that sometimes too. She's so cute in that picture.
-Kathy

Cortney said...

Sooo cute! :) I am glad she liked him! :)