"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here's some latest pics of Caroline! Saturday a week ago little girl started pulling up all by herself (well the first time that we have seen her, however I am quite sure that the very first time was when she found herself sitting upright in her clothes hamper)!
Every single day I am amazed at how fast little girl is growing. It seems like one day she was born and the next she's crawling and getting into everything. It's so much fun watching her laugh and giggle and how the littlest things can make her just so very happy! I am amazed at how much these last nine months have changed my life forever! I am surely enjoying every minute!


I love the nose crinkle smile! She's just so proud of herself!


This is one of her many favorite toys from Santa! She could watch those
balls pop out of this thing all day. If only she could figure how to put them back in again!


Look at those lips!


Caroline's first cousins and Maw-Maw!


Four Generations!


Such a big girl!


This girl loves to do this...


and this but this...


just take a look at what she's looking at! Out of all
the magazines under our coffee table look at the very
one that she's picked out! She's going to be a make-up
gal like her mommy!


 Our funny little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too too cute! I still laugh when I think about you finding her in the hamper. Anna Claire crinkles her nose like that too and Charlie likes to climb under our kitchen chairs. They are all growing up so fast!! -Kathy

Cortney said...

Sooo cute! :) Time does go by way too fast! :)