"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I have to say its true that the Lord allows certain people's paths to cross! I believe this is true with every new person that we have the opportunity of meeting and I especially belive it's true with one very special person in our lives, Ms. Leah! Ms. Leah is Caroline's sitter and also a good friend! The words sitter...childcare provider... etc, do not whatsoever do Ms. Leah justice because she's even more than a blessing!
Last August, Caroline was set to go to daycare when I started back to work. All in a matter of a day our plans for the daycare changed and we found Ms. Leah. At the time I didn't know Leah but she was recommended by another private child care provider who was very good friends with her. From the moment I called her for an interview I knew that she was going to be the kind of child care provider that we needed for our sweet Caroline!
We have been extremely happy with Ms. Leah and we are so appreciative of how she takes great care of Caroline and all of Caroline's little friends each day. My most favorite part of the day is when I go pick little girl up from Leah's and Leah has a story to tell, either about what new thing Caroline did that day or about how she played with her friends (She is really liking pulling her friends' hair when they get their diaper changed or are walking by her when she's in her exersaucer..can you believe that about my sweet Caroline!!)! We love you Leah and are so glad that our little girl is in the best of hands each week day! Thank you so much for all that you do for "your babies!"

Leah wanted to catch up and see Caroline after
her ear surgery so we met up last Saturday!

Here's little girl's latest pair of shoes (I think the shoe
total comes to oh about 2 now)! Ms. Leah
bought them for Caroline! We hope that they will
make her socks stay on better!

1 comment:

Kelli Staggs said...

We've known Ms. Leah for years, and we thin