"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 15, 2010

This past weekend was filled with fun! Not only did we get to participate in the Orangburg March of Dimes to support one very sweet little girl, Morgan Kate, but I also helped host a baby shower for a dear dear friend, Raven!
I have known Raven (and all the gals in the last picture), practically my whole life. We have all grown up together and I cherish each of their friendships including this precious Mommy-To-Be, Raven! It has been great sharing and watching my friends have babies of their own. I'm so glad that I've been able to experience the joy of motherhood and I can't wait for Raven to experience this same joy as well! Nolan Thomas is to arrive in May and I'm so happy for Raven and Makoto! Raven you are going to be the best mother to Nolan and I can't wait to meet him! Thank you for being such a great friend!

The Mommy-To-Be, Raven!

                                Rita, Liz, Raven, Heather, and Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you do for me! Your friendship has meant the world to me. I can't wait to expereience motherhood and I'm glad that I have you to answer all kinds of questions! LOL :)