"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, May 08, 2010

C and Stitch!

Lately, Caroline, and our cat, Stitch, have become quite curious of one another. We are trying to tell her to be "gentle" when petting Stitch. She loves how fluffy he is so she tries to grab all of his hair in one spot when she's petting him! Instead of running away or being ugly to her he just lets her pull and grab his hair. What a sweet kitty! So here they are together and C has learned for the moment to be "gentle to the kitty".


Caroline loves to cuddle. I can  tell her to "love mama" and she will just squeeze my neck and give me a sweet big hug! Well we gave her a new bunny, (we'll we've had it but we are introducing her toys at different times instead of all at once), and this bunny has become her favorite. We got it at one of my baby showers and we keep it in the car for when we're out and about. Well, as we were out and about last night, I just so happen to turn around and there she was...holding her bunny and loving on him! What a sweet baby girl we have!

No comments: