"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Caroline's in a big girl carseat!

I took Caroline to the doctor on last Friday because she wasn't feeling her best and when she was weighed I could hardly believe the scales! She now weighs 20 lbs and 7 ozs! She's gained a pound since her first birthday! I'm sad that she's already graduated from the infant carrier to the big girl carseat, but she's so happy! She's quite the looker...at all the goings on that she can see from her new view! She seems to have something to say about every car that gets in front of us! She really goes on and on when a red car is in front of us! I love how I can reach back and play with her and see her happy facial expressions and those little chicklet teeth when she smiles! I can now see and hear her clapping to her music that I play on the cd player and our favorite song to play together in the car is "If You're Happy and You Know It"! She starts clapping as soon as she hears the music playing! This little girl is too much fun!


She's liking her new big girl seat!

Yeah! My mommy gets to play with me!

Sassy girl!

 I'm liking being able to see where mommy and
daddy are taking me!

I like it!!

So sleepy after a big afternoon!
(I'm not really liking how she can't sleep
so comfortably. Her little head seems to
flop down instead of over to the side). Any
suggestions for sleeping in this new big girl
seat?

1 comment:

Kathy Henson said...

I agree with two things...Charlie loves looking out too! (AC is still facing backwards since she is only 16.5 lbs.) And...they both seem uncomforable when trying to sleep. I wish I knew how to fix it. Regardless, they still seem to sleep. If you get some good suggestions, let me know! :)
-Kathy