"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Tuesday (July 20th) was a fun day! Not only did Courtney and I take C to music and movement we also ate lunch with my first grade team and other first grade teachers that have moved on to teaching at different schools, and then later we headed to Orangeburg to eat dinner with my family that came to visit from Ohio. It was a fun packed day and I love being busy!
Here's some pictures of our lunch date!

Brycen! He's sweet and absolutely adorable, however,
can you believe that he doesn't like having his picture taken.
I told him that he needed one in front of the "cool" guy!

Brycen and "cool" guy! Isn't he just C-U-T-E!

The babies:
Casey with Connor- 3 months, Audrey-3, Caroline-15.5 months, Allison- 8,
Thomas- 4, Evan- 14 months, Brycen- 3, Sarah- 3!

Allison is a dollbaby! I remember when she was C's age and I would keep her on occassion! She and her brother, Trey, (not in picture), are precious precious children! Allison is a big help with Caroline when we eat out on Tuesdays!

No comments: