"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Like I said before, I love church camp. I've gone every year for a week for as long as I can remember to the Nazarene church camp in Batesburg. This is where Sam spent many of his summers and I want C to have this very same experience. I love it there. It's filled with wonderful people. The church services are awesome (some of the best preaching I have ever heard). It's family funfilled all day long. Here's the rest of the pictures from this year's church camp meeting! Join us next year if you can! The dates are June 19-26, 2011!

C loved looking outside this door at the Leviner cabin!

I'm sure she wondered when she could play
and ride her bike just like the children she
saw passing by!

Granny and Caroline!

The last Sunday of camp was the IMPACT reunion choir
and Chonda Pierce, South Carolina's very own
gave the crowd a treat! Might I add she is also
Sam's cousin! We love her and I can't wait to see
her in concert again at the end of July!
In case you don't know who Chonda is, she is
a christian comedian! She's hilarious and you can
watch her on CMT!

Chonda and Caroline!

No comments: