"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Me, Chonda, and Rhonda
We had an awesome time at Chonda's concert last night! It was relaxing, refreshing, and of course hilarious! If you ever get the chance to see her GO! Chonda made sure us family members had
great seats! During the concert she made many references to Aunt P and Uncle Danny and I even got to go up front for my 5 seconds of fame! We love you Chonda, you are the best even in Hollywood!
This was Chonda's green room! They
decorated it just for her! I was impressed
with the food, water, coffee, and soft
drinks the staff provided for her and her staff
(and family members!!!!)

Chonda's purse! I just had to post this!
It's for Aunt P!

Before the show C's cousins put her hair in pigtails!
While at the concert C's uncle D kept her! They had too much fun together I know! She was all dressed up for their date!

C's Piggys!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

YOU ARE KIDDING! You are related to Chonda? How cool! I was suppose to go up to Greenville to see her with a Greenville friend but by the time she got tickets they were SOLD OUT! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!