"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

LBC's VBS was the second week in June and I'm still singing the "Tumbleweed" song! Saddle Ridge Ranch was the theme and the week was filled with Bible lessons, music, crafts, and wear you out recreation  games. I thoroughly enjoyed helping Kathy teach and we had a great bunch of first graders along with two teenage boy helpers (they were pretty fun too!).

Here's the first grade VBSers at LBC!

Caroline had fun playing in the nursery with some of her friends: Anna
Claire, Charlie (in pic), and Maddie. She met lots of new friends too!
I think her favorite part was being strolled in the big red buggy!

No comments: