"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 16, 2010

This post is um way late in the posting, but as I'm looking through my camera I'm sadly realizing that a lot of my future posts will be of parties and fun events that have already occured over a month ago. Forgive me as I just had to start another school year (no excuses for this one being late).

I love attending parties that are for any member of the Hardison or Callahan families. These families are very dear to my heart and I will always treasure their friendship! As I'm writing this post I'm remembering lots of them. New Year's Eve parties, birthday parties, graduation parties, engagement parties, wedding parties etc. They are filled with fun times and memories- the kind you still talk about today- everyone of them.

So, when Heather's mom emailed and said she and Travis (Heather's husband) were giving her a surprise 30th I couldn't wait! I knew that this day would be special and eventful for her as well as for all those present. I loved seeing the "baby" and "teenage" memories that were displayed all throughout the room. It's amazing to think that someday soon (too soon) Heather and I will be displaying the same kinds of things for our daughters. I love memories especially fond ones of dear family and friends!
I know that you enjoyed your special 30th, Heather! You've been and are such a great friend. You were such a sweet friend in elementary school, a precious friend in high school, and the BEST college and roommate friend ever...I still have all of those birthday notes and messages that you left around our dorm rooms!! To add more you are now a darling mommy friend! Thanks for all the fun memories!


Surprise! Happy Birthday!

Heather and her precious one, Morgan Kate!

Raven, Me, and Heather having a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Kathy Hardison said...

I couldn't help but shed a tear raeding that post. So much history and so many special shared moments exist with our families. Love you!