"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Caroline at The South Carolina State Fair!

Caroline loved the SC State Fair! She loved all the action, the food, the chocolate milk, the animals especially the chickens, and the carousel. I loved watching my girl have a blast! My favorite part of the fair is the food, the sandcastle sculpture, the exhibits (art, cakes, etc). We had so much fun! I can't wait to take her back next year!

Let's go meet Nanny and PC at the fair!

I weighed 23 lbs at this year's fair!

I love chocolate milk! I have my own carton!

Three generations of loving the fair! (Wearing brown
was not planned...great minds think alike).

My first fair corndog! Yum! Yum! Yum!

I love the "hor see"! Now all I say is giddy up!

Having too much fun!

Daddy gets a turn!

They both loved the carousel!

Loving the sights!

Loved my first SC State Fair!


No comments: