"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am just elated! Lysa Terkeurst from Proverbs 31 Ministries left a comment on my last post! I have no idea how she knew that I posted about her ministry but I'm super excited! I put a link on my blog yesterday to her site! You should check it out, she's very inspirational!
Oh, and my purse type is the big purse! Looks like I need to get a small purse!

In other Leviner news..check out our girl in this picture! She loves Ms. Leah's dog Skip! Apparently he loves her too! She and Lila are eating breakfast and Skip is waiting for a tastey treat from Miss C! I can imagine that she's probably telling Skip, "no, no, Skip"!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: