"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, November 01, 2010

Our little trick-or-treater!
We had the absolute best time getting Miss C ready for all of the Halloween festivities this weekend! We did something every night this past weekend and she loved it! I think by Sunday night we were all worn out but it was worth it! I'm posting in reverse order so here's Halloween night!

Getting ready to trick-or-treat!
We are in the "Me try" stage now, so she has to try everything first and then we can help!

Wait one minute! I need to fluff my tutu!

We are out the door with our little Bumblebee 
and off to trick-or-treat!

Inspecting my goodies very carefully!

The yummy pumpkin cupcakes that I made to share for C's
friends at Ms. Leah's today for snack! Thanks Natasha for sharing!
They were yummy!


1 comment:

Jaime said...

What a sweet bumblebee!!