"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Caroline's Nursery!
In two years I don't think I've ever posted C's finished nursery!
I could have but it could also be me thinking back to before when she was born and how we were hastily getting things ready for her arrival! It was all so much fun and I can vividly remember sitting in the rocking chair in her room at the end of my pregnancy, rubbing my very big baby belly all the while thinking how I couldn't wait to meet her, hold her, kiss her, and love her! Now that she's two all of those first memories of "baby" and "we're having a girl" memories flood my thoughts! Time just seems to not wait on anyone or anything! Two years have gone way too fast and as I'm thinking those initial "I'm going to be a mommy" feelings, I'm also thinking potty training, big bed, and tricycles!







No comments: