"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love, love, love looking at all the pics of fun, family, and friends that were taken this past Sunday at Caroline's 2nd birthday party! The whole day was a reminder of how blessed we are that we are parents, parents of a healthy, sweet, and beautiful baby girl! Everyday she brings so much joy into our lives and I'm so glad that I am at this stage in my life...the mommy stage, where I think life is so full and rich with living! Caroline is a pretty amazing little girl who at any time amazes us with her questions, her thougths, her smiles, giggles, and grins, and most importantly her heart! I want (will) to remember this special day that we shared with oh so many family and friends! Thank you for making this day so much fun!

The Birthday Girl at 2!


This cake, especially made for Miss C, was amazing!
I don't think she quite knew what to do with it
 but she soon figured it out!


Yum! Yum! Yum!

Daddy with his princess!

After she opened this present she didn't want
to wait to see what the others had to offer!


Having a little birthday fun!
Also liking that photoshop can fix canything,
especially boo boos!

The tongue says it all! I think she LOVES her
new tricycle!

There is nothing in the world quite like having
best friends! There is also nothing in the world like
having best friends and getting to love on their babies!
There is something to be said for how very
special these gals are to me and my little family!

Happy Birthday, sweet Caroline!
We hope that you enjoyed your
 fun day with family and friends!


Here's some pictures of some of the family and friends that helped celebrate C's birthday (I know that I don't have everyone, sorry)! We had so much fun!
(Click on the picture and it will open larger)!


No comments: