"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Easter this year was exciting! Not only did we celebrate Christ being risen, but this Easter had several firsts for Miss C! She helped daddy dye her Easter eggs on Saturday and on Sunday she had her very first Easter egg hunt. She had an absolute ball! She loved hunting for the eggs and her little face just lit up when she found one. She wasn't very happy when we had to go inside and get cleaned up! The dye on the eggs began to come off because the eggs began to "sweat" due to it being warm outside. She however loved eating her pretty eggs for a snack (she didn't like the yellow part at first, but then later as she tried a few more, she loved it...I still don't "love it")!

Dying eggs with daddy!

C on her first egg hunt!

I found another!


Counting my eggs in my basket!

C's egg treasure!

No comments: