"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I am way way behind on my blogging. With getting a new school year started and being a mommy and a wife, somethings take precedence (but you know how much I love to blog)! I thought that these two pics of our girl were cute and wanted to share. I am not quite sure what she is pointing at in the first picture but I am sure it was something that caught her eye and wanted me to see it too! She is showing you her big smile in the second picture! This is what she now does when we try to take a picture of her. Most of my pictures of her are when she's like this or she has her face turned etc. She's so busy that it's really hard to even good a good one of her standing still (and posed pictures are not always the best ones, so I love to take pictures of her playing too).


No comments: