"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 16, 2011

On Labor Day, The Leviners headed down to Levinerville for a day of fun! Sam set up the croquet set and the children loved it. I didn't know that there were so many different rules to playing this outdoor game but Sam read the instructions to see if we've been playing right all these years and apparently we haven't. I just thought that you had to hit the ball between the stakes until you've reached the end. Apparently I've been living in the "ignorance is bliss" mode when it comes to this game. I knew it could not be just this simple! Oh well, we'll continue to play as we always have, the way my granddaddy taught me when I was a kid!
This little girl had a blast learning to play croquet.
Just look at that big smile as her daddy helps her!

Then the big cousins attempted to show little girl
how to ride a big bike! This was fun!

Samantha playing croquet! She's so beautiful!


No comments: