"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 03, 2011

Caroline has always loved to "help" clean and keep our house tidy! She gets that from her daddy! She is going to be well organized, structured, and a planner as an adult, I am quite sure. I am also these last three things but being organized, I have to say, I do the least of but I am trying to get better. I always tell Sam I am organized in my head. I do like to keep our home clean and I do. There is however stuff everywhere! As I was finishing up some cleaning task, I followed Caroline with her vacuum into the laundry room. I thought she was just going to "vacuum" but instead she was putting it away, in its home so to speak. This act was very cute and I could not help but to snicker out loud! She's so adorable! This immediately brought to mind the saying "children do what you do not what you say"!  At least we now have a clean house and it's because Caroline was a big helper on cleaning day!

No comments: