"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here's Ms. Leah and some of her sweet babies, Caroline, James, and Lucas! Ms. Leah has been a blessing to our family since day one! I miraculously found her days before school started in August of '09. Our intentions were to put Caroline in a church daycare near my work. We had a spot at this daycare months prior to school starting. Soon after C was born and as it was getting closer to school starting I decided that a daycare situation was not going to be the best for our Caroline. She was just so precious and I could not imgaine her being one of ten in an infant room. I got a referral for Leah from one of her friends who also is a childcare provider, but was at the time filled at the time that I called! I was disappointed because I heard great things about this sitter and I didn't know Leah! But I knew the moment I called Ms. Leah and talked with her for the first time that she was going to be a good fit for C! Ms. Leah is patient, positive, loving, and she has a very special way of making you and your child feel special! She is what Caroline needs while her mommy and daddy are working! We absolutely love Ms. Leah! Caroline absolutely loves Ms. Leah! Caroline defintely gives Ms. Leah the run for her money (we are in the 2.5 to 3 behavior stage, ha)! I know that at the end of the day Ms. Leah's hard work and dedication is helping mold and shape our sweet Caroline!

No comments: