"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

When Caroline has a great day at Ms. Leah's, she can choose an activity to do when we get home. They vary from painting, coloring with markers (she can color with crayons anytime), getting in the waterpool (when it was hot out), going to the library, going to mommy's classroom to color (yes I will do anything of her choosing, and this is within reason, ha), and eating at a restaurant of choice (she usually chooses "Old McDonald's" or Chick-fil-a). We are currently working on her biting issue (I think this biting phase that everyone keeps telling me that she's in is about over, PTL). Caroline is an oral person, she has what I call an oral fixation. Everything goes into her mouth and she will bite whatever that is: books, backs of chairs, my work name tag, her friends.. (she is not a hard biter, another PTL moment. She was bit pretty hard more than a few times early on and so our peditrician says that she's not forgotten it (by now I think this has turned into an excuse, ha). My child is not perfect and I am not the kind of mom that pretends she does no wrong, she does, but she's growing and hopefully we are moving on from this stage. I think now she has the terrible 3's at 2.5! She is S-A-S-S-Y! I'm sure when my mom reads this she will laugh because she'll be thinking its pay back for when I was little! I was defintely sassy!
Anyways, recently, Caroline chose to paint as her good day behavior reward and here's our little artist! I watched her as she painted and my belief about her already being OCD with organization is true. At one point she lined up the washable paints side by side with the writing side up. She loved painting and now she wants to do it daily.


She's going to be left handed!

This is mommy's fav!


Showing off her artwork!
It's beautiful, baby!

No comments: