"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The South Carolina State Fair was in town just a few weeks ago! My mom, stepdad, Sam, and I have made a tradition of going every year together! This year Caroline's Granny and Granddaddy joined us and we had so much fun! My favorite part about going to the fair is eating corndogs, seeing the animals (the little chicks going down the hill into the water is my absolute fav), milking cows, racing pigs, show horses, etc, the exhibits (especially the one where they give out the Coburg vanilla milk however this wasn't there this year), the student art exhibit, the science exhibit, the sand sculpture, the food exhibit where others get to show off their beautifully decorated cakes, then all the selling vendors who try to sell their latest fad from toys to food gadgets, and then getting elephant ears (still can't call them funnel cakes) before heading home! This year I can add kiddy rides to my fav list. I have always loved the carousel. I can ride it as an adult and still have pride! Besides the carousel C has a new love for other kiddy rides. Last year she was only able to ride the carousel. This year she rode a mini tilt-a-whirl, the carousel, and race cars. She even wanted to ride some twice! I think my girl is going to be like her mommy and enjoy the slow and low rides!



32 lbs!

Nanny, C, and Paw-Paw PC!

Country Girl!

Milking a cow!

Checking out Uncle Lee's geese

and rooster!

Granddaddy, Granny, and C!

So dramatic!

The race cars were her favorite rides!

Riding the tilt-a-whirl dinosaur with daddy!

Riding the carousel with mommy! Mommy's favorite!

Giddy up horsey!

Cheesing!

Then with daddy!

No comments: