"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

See these two love bugs, they are about the most precious things ever! They were dedicated Sunday a week ago and I couldn't be more proud of our Nicholas and Nataleigh! They are such blessings to my twin sister's little family and to ours and I absolutely love getting to hold and kiss'em when I'm  visiting them. From them, I have learned that all babies, whether twins or not have different personalities! For instance, Ms. Nataleigh while looking like her momma is demanding (she wants her food when she wants her food by golly) which is so unlike her momma and she loves to be held and making her laugh is absolutely presh! While Nicholas on the other hand is laid back just like his momma but looks exactly like his daddy! He will eat when he wants to and he will be happy and content even with his sister crying right beside him. He too loves to laugh!

No comments: