"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The weekend before Christmas we spent Saturday celebrating Christmas with my dad and then Sunday with my mom! Since the twins are still little both day's events were held at Melinda's! Here's some fun pics from both days! It's always hard for me to post just a few pics so there are quite a bit in this post!

Daddy and Nicholas or should I say Pops and Nicholas!

Aunt Rhonda loving on queenie!

Giggle box girl!

The two C's! Need I say more!

Nataleigh!

Playing C's new animal pattern blocks!
C, Courtney, and Kaleb!

Courtney and Nataleigh!

Caroline and Nataleigh!

The crew playing cards!

Rhonda and Nataleigh!

Kelsey and C!

Nataleigh! Happy Girl!

Caroline has a Barbie!

Nataleigh and Kelsey!

Melinda with her precious twins!

Love this!

The grandkid crew!

Big C with her little twin cousins!

Nanny (my mom) with the twins. I have a pic
like this of my mom holding my twin sister and me.
I must post!

The Leviners!

The artillery!

D is one brave BIL! He must really trust Sam!

No comments: