"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, December 08, 2011

First I have to say that I am not a Clemson fan but a Gamecock fan! When it comes to my niece, Courtney, who is a Clemson freshman, I can separate almost anything including the love I have for my team to go and watch her team play! When she wanted us to celebrate her birthday weekend by going to a game in September we were delighted and headed to Death Valley! When we gathered again on November 12th to see the Tigers play we had the absolute best time. Not the "best time" because we were in the stands watching them play football but the "best time" because we had so much fun pre-game with family and friends! The Dukes had a crowd of 15 for this game! The food was delish and refreshing! The fun was delightful! The conversations and fellowship were unforgetable! I absolutely love having fun with my family and if it means me going to Death Valley to see my team's rival play then that's alright by me!  Like I said, I can separate anything! Go Gamecocks!
Miss Sunshine! Our Kelsey!

C having too much fun!

The Leviners

C looking at the Toys R Us toy catalog of the season!

The Dukes

The two Clemson BFFs and roomates, Calley and Courtney!
They remind me so much of my college roommate and me!
They take care of each other!
They have unforgetable fun times!
They have late night stories and lunch dates between classes!
I am almost sure they even watch The Golden Girls at midnight!
They are mature beyond their years! They are precious!

Daddy with his Scoot!

The tailgating crowd!

My first cousin, Cody, and my mom!
This was a treat! I haven't seen Cody in almost
13 years! Cody grew up in a famliy of Clemson fans!
My mom converted when my sister headed to Carolina in
the late '80's!

Whee!

No comments: