"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, December 30, 2011

I love Christmas Eve. Going to our church's Christmas eve service and then afterwards coming home to a simple dinner, and drinking hot chocolate before bedtime just makes it part of our Christmas eve festivities as a family! It is also a reminder of how blessed I am to have my little family and most importantly the birth of the baby Jesus. I'm still amazed that God loved me so very much that He sent His only son to save me and all those that call on His name to be saved!
The Leviners 2011!

At the family Christmas eve service!
C loved this camel!

Before Santa ate his cookies and drank his milk!

After Santa used C's Magic Santa Key he wrote her a
note and he left all of these presents for sweet
Caroline but not beforeeating the cookies and drinking
the milk that she left out for him!

No comments: