"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sam woke up this am with fever of over 100. He went to the Dr and was put on prescription motrin for a virus. Between C having an ear infection and Sam having a virus I've been a busy lady today! I'm sure hoping my two loves feel 100% and soon!
The above pic is the sick taking care of the sick! This evening I asked C to ask her daddy what he wanted for dinner and it was taking her forever! I came upstairs to find Sam asleep and Caroline putting the friends that make her so happy by her daddy in hopes that they would make him feel better! She also brought to him her night night music box so that he could listen to some lullabies as he slept! She is absolutely the sweetest baby!


No comments: