"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am a:
Daughter
Mother
Sister
10, are the children I'm an aunt to by Number
Teacher
Leader
Discoverer
BFF
Partner (like wife better but you get what I'm doing)
Worshipper
Member
Learner
Neighbor
Determiner
Reader
Runner/Exerciser
Chauffer
Mentor
Blogger
Dazzler
Achiever
Team player
Coworker
Designer
Believer
Acceptor
Doer
Browser
Petowner
Cheerleader
Appeaser
Cherisher
Taxpayer (yes, even)
Couponer
Housecleaner
Deliverer
Laugher
Dreamer
Listener
Giver
Shopper
Visitor
Sightseer
Observer
Provider
Talker
Nurturer
Cooker
Thinker
Fixer
Communicator
Writer
Crier
Sleeper
Thanker
Pleaser
Confessor
Sometimes I wonder how I juggle being all of these roles, but at the end of the day, I'm thankful for each and every role I have the opportunity of fulfilling.

No comments: