"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 27, 2012

Two Saturdays ago we celebrated our nephew, Franklin turning 5! His birthday was at a park! We had a lot of fun and saw some interesting things, as you'll soon see!

My two loves! Love them!


Franklin, the birthday boy as Ben 10!


The Leviner grandchildren! WOW, everyone's smiling!
Christian, Caroline, Franklin, Samantha, Silas, and Anna!


BIG wish!


A little bit of bubble fun!


Christian giving a bow and arrow lesson!


My sweet girl!


Granddaddy and Granny, loving my girl! Sweet!


My fav picture of the day! We attempted to slide down the
big hill on the cardboards! Attempted was the word!


Only two scoots...that was all it would do! Boo!


Even Caroline had a two scoot turn!


Jason...enough said!


Sam...hmmm!


Many small children! They spotted an alligator!



My fav pic of these two ever!


On the boardwalk, we saw many of these little guys!
His momma was lurching somewhere close!


They're quite a bunch!


Doing their best silly faces! Look at my sweet girl!

No comments: