"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 27, 2012

I love how LBC, our church, offers a variety of children's programs in the summer from VBS to water camp to a range of preschool activities! Miss Caroline loved attending her first water camp day in June and tomorrow (July 3rd) will be her last day of camp for the summer. I'm very sad that it will end because C has learned so much and we've enjoyed listening to her sing the new songs she has learned over the last four weeks! I'm so thankful for the time that our children's ministry director, Maegan, and her assistant, Ms. Andrea, put into investing into the lives of the children at LBC!

All ready for the first day of water camp!

1 comment:

A MilShelb Mom said...

She is so cute!
~Maggie