"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 16, 2012

I love that every year since my mom moved back "home" she has continued my grandparent's tradition of having a 4th of July family party! We look forward each year to seeing each other, watching the children play in water activities, taking a hayride, and eating a whole bunch of awesome! This year was no different! My mom and stepdad always do such a great job of preparing for the event where 40+ are in attendance! I love this tradition mom, thanks! P.S. Mom, the ribs were first class!

Dylan, Adam, and Kaleb splishin' and a splashin'!

Caroline and Maddy!

Nataleigh with her rib!

All the first and second cousins on my mother's side!
Melissa, Rhonda, Cody, Mama, Melinda!
Kelsey, Nataleigh, Courtney, Nicholas, Kayla, and Caroline!
We are missing my cousin Tarah and my 2nd cousin, Corey!

Caroline trying to get the slip and slide
part down pat!

Maddy and C! These two were inseperable!

My twin loves! Happy 1st 4th of July babies!

Nicholas and Kelsey!

The 2 C's!

Had a blast on the hayride!

Big brother Kaleb with Nataleigh and Nicholas!

All of my mom's grandchildren!

Caroline driving the tractor!

No comments: