"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I've said it once and I'll say again, I love church camp and it's the best place on Earth! I think this is the first time since I've been attending camp that I didn't stay for the whole week! I did miss the days that we weren't there but I had so much fun over the days that we were!
I just love hanging out with family and friends old and new after a good church service or two!  Eating goodies and watching the children play is so much fun on those hot nights on The Leviner cabin front porch!

Caroline and Anna enjoying some treats!


Getting the last scoops of her peach ice cream!


Getting some Granddaddy love!


Hanging out with Franklin! These two
love playing together! Franklin is so good to
Caroline!

No comments: