"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 27, 2012

I do have so much to post! Since school is back in session and is all consuming  this fun recent pic of my girl's "new ears" will keep you updated for now!
I was too excited when getting C's ballet shoes last weekend she announced that she wanted her ears pierced. She's been asking us to get them pierced ever since her little cousin Nataleigh got hers pierced (at Christmas). The "let's wait awhile" spiel was no longer working so I gave in! After walking in and out of Claire's three times (the girls getting their new ears cried after their piercings and it scared C), here's C's new ears! She did great and didn't even cry once! I'm so proud! This was totally her decision. I was hoping she'd wait at least until first grade but sometimes you just gotta give in especially to a little someone that's this super cute and is already such a big girl! She was ready! I love them. She loves them. Her daddy loves them (he was secretly more excited than the momma)!
Now, I really can't wait until the next six weeks are over. She's going to look super adorable with pearls in those lobes!
 


No comments: