"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, July 05, 2008


Rhonda's hot and smiling!

Mom, Homer, Kelsey, PC, and Woody!

Dylan and Blake eating and loving the ice cream cake!

M and M!

Scottie, Candi, Collin, and Maddie!

Daniel, Kayla, Kelsey, Blake, Dylan, and Adam!

Kelsey, Melinda, and Keith!
On Saturday, for July 4th weekend we went to my parents house in Chester! It was many celebrations into one! We celebrated Independence Day, my sister Rhonda's birthday, my niece Kelsey's birthday, and my stepsister Tracey's birthday! We cooked out burgers and hotdogs (yum, yum) on the new grill on my parent's new deck and ate lots of desserts. We had icecream cake made by mom and other treats including snow cones made especially for the children. My parents had all but two of their grandchildren present. It was so much fun eating, relaxing, and catching up with everybody. We even had some animals in our midst- ants, flies, spiders- the usual, but mom and PC have quite a few animals that you like to have around including Homer- the dog and Woody their horse! We had such a good time and I was glad that we were all able to come together and celebrate the many special occasions in this month!

No comments: