"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Caroline's Bedding

Here's Caroline's Baby Bedding! It's pink and chocolate brown! After finding out that she's a girl we began the search for the perfect bedding for our baby girl! I pondered several other options before my oldest sister, Rhonda, e-mailed this bedding to me! It's perfect. All of the other choices were wonderful but when I first saw this one I knew it would be a great addition to her room. When we thought she was a boy baby the bedding seemed much easier to pick. Being pregnant has made me very indecisive- this also includes picking out baby furniture which we've looked at over and over. Sam and I went to Babies R Us again and looked/picked out baby furniture (Sam made the ultimate decision since I couldn't seem to). We are going with the color black, sleigh crib, a dresser, and a glider rocker for now. We're still pondering the need for the adorable chifforobe and chest of drawers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute bedding! Can't wait to see the nursery. Hope you and Sam had a happy Thanksgiving!

Love, Raven