"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Out of the Double Digits!
Nine weeks to go and I am so excited! Today I met with HR at my DO to discuss my maternity leave! My last day for this year is Friday, March 20th! I have enough leave to take the rest of the year off if she doesn't come any earlier than March 13th! I am so sad about leaving my children- this is by far the best group of children that I've ever taught- but then I'll be getting Caroline!!
Tonight we're picking out pink paint to go above the chair rail! Originally Sam was wanting to have the brown and the navajo white but I told him her room wouldn't be complete without the top part being pink (even though he's already painted with the navajo white). Sam's also going to polka dot one wall to match her bedding with a deeper shade of pink. I can't wait to see it all finished!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Momma -
Hurry up and get that nursery done, I want to see pictures, I need some inspiration!
Have a great weekend.
LIz

Anonymous said...

You gotta let me know when your furniture and stuff get in - I'd love to come help you set up if you need me to. Let me know. Can't believe she is gonna be here so soon!
Love ya, mean it,
Raven