"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Maternity Photos
On last Saturday we took maternity photos with our photographer! Here's the link and password to get on to view them:
Here's the log-in for
collages.net:
Go to www.collages.net.
In the "view an event" section, enter username: Melissa and Sam, Maternity
password: 10292
I'm still getting use to them! Its hard seeing yourself this way- I feel very vunerable!! Patty, our photographer recommended that we wear dark pants and said denim would be best; however I didn't realize that she'd be getting me in my tennis shoes (I wore those for comfort)! Let me know which is your favorite! I couldn't wait to take the ones with her blanket, blankie buddy, and her toy Raffe!

No comments: