"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Day but without the Snow!

Today was a snow day but we didn't have snow! The weather forecasters called for one to two inches of snow in the Columbia/Lexington area but it never came! Since school was already canceled Sunday afternoon for Monday it was too late to change any district's plans- so it was a snow day but without the snow! I needed this day! I spent all day washing Caroline's clothes, bedding, etc! I did five loads of laundry and got most of her things folded or on hangers and put away. I can't still can't believe that I'm going to have something so small- so I took a picture of one of her onesies- it's so cute patootie. Sam has put together all of Missy Moo's furniture! Her room is coming together nicely! We still have some accessories to hang and some items to purchase but we're on our way to having her nursery ready! Wednesday I go for my 37 week appointment! I'll post then with any news.

No comments: