"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! Today was such a sweet day for me and my little family! I woke up this morning to a scrapbook page that Sam made from Caroline- this will be the gift that I most treasure! As most of you know I am a card person- over the year's, since we've been dating, Sam's made for me very special Christmas, Valentine's, and Birthday cards- you know the ones that are creative and take a lot of time to make. So I was so excited to get my card in the form of a scrapbook page this morning with special momentos written all over it from my sweet little girl! My day was filled with fun and I enjoyed every moment with Caroline! This is just the start of the many years of fun memories as a mommy to come!











Caroline turned six weeks old today as well! We gave her a bath this morning and afterwards she was ready to eat so I didn't have time to brush her hair- here she is with "Wild Monkey Hair"!! Happy six weeks baby!


This past week has been the most relaxed for me since Caroline's been born. We're still on an inconsistent feeding schedule and I can't seem to keep up with household things but I know it'll come. Caroline is not so much gagging and coughing like before. Since week three she's been some nights sleeping as long as six hours. Today she went four hours between two feedings before nursing again. Like I said things are still inconsistent but she'll get on her own schedule when she's ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo precious!! I am glad that you had a very happy mother's day--it definitely has a whole new meaning now! :)

Our peditrician suggested that we feed Sarah Ann every 3 hours during the day (now that she is older we have switched for every 4 hours)...that way we were able to all be on a schedule. Then we let her sleep as long as she can/wants to at night :) I would wake her up at 3 hours if I had to, but then she got use to it and would usually wake up on her own.

Have a great week!!
Cortney